K. wore her cute polka-dot dress to church today. Of course, since Easter was so early and it was barely above freezing when we left, she wore it with a sweater. K. and Mom
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
How adorable! Love her ensemble -I'm wondering if perhaps she will develop an affinity for handbags, as well, in honor of great great Aunt A...
Hi Julie! Catching up on your blog...I give you kudos for making it into a picture! :) Also - I like your hair dark and short like that. It may be like that for awhile - just haven't seen you in so long.
Happy belated Easter (maybe i should move to early April Fools Day?) ~Annie
2 comments:
How adorable! Love her ensemble -I'm wondering if perhaps she will develop an affinity for handbags, as well, in honor of great great Aunt A...
Hi Julie!
Catching up on your blog...I give you kudos for making it into a picture! :) Also - I like your hair dark and short like that. It may be like that for awhile - just haven't seen you in so long.
Happy belated Easter (maybe i should move to early April Fools Day?)
~Annie
Post a Comment