Another new thing for K. today is that, while playing with her house (which seems to be a recurring posting on this blog: "the house this, the house that, blah blah blah--it's supposed to be a blog about K., not the house!), she kneeled and reached up to the numbers above the door. They spin and make sounds, and she sat (kneeled) there patiently and played with them for a while. She left, then came back, and remembered that she had used the porch light for assistance in getting herself up there. I know it's a very normal thing for a kid to do, but I am a proud mama nonetheless.
Saturday, March 22, 2008
Fancy Moves
Another new thing for K. today is that, while playing with her house (which seems to be a recurring posting on this blog: "the house this, the house that, blah blah blah--it's supposed to be a blog about K., not the house!), she kneeled and reached up to the numbers above the door. They spin and make sounds, and she sat (kneeled) there patiently and played with them for a while. She left, then came back, and remembered that she had used the porch light for assistance in getting herself up there. I know it's a very normal thing for a kid to do, but I am a proud mama nonetheless.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment