Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Monday, March 3, 2008

Seven Wonderful Months


K. is seven months old now, and is doing a myriad of fun new things, not the least of which is crawling. She started just after her seven-month birthday, and I must say it is one of the cutest things I have ever seen. She first started crawling toward her stacking/nesting cups (while stacked, of course) and now gets around very well. She's not quite moved from a crawling to a sitting position, but nearly does--she still props herself up with one arm. K. also will pull herself up to kneeling. She knows that 'upright' is the next thing, but isn't quite sure how to get there. I think she's just happy to be able to move around and not be so dependent on Mom and Dad ([snif] our little baby's growing up).

(sorry the video is sideways--just imagine her crawling on a wall)

No comments: