I took some pictures of her "cooking" this morning, and she would play, turn to me and smile, turn back and play, then turn and smile again. She actually did it several times, like she was posing.
K. likes to play, and is comfortable playing on her own (especially if there's Mom or Dad nearby). She tends to get overwhelmed in groups or when things are loud. I'm not realy sure if that's just because she's not used to groups, or if it is just her personality, or if it is a combination. I've been trying to expose her to many things--we went to a fun playgroup on Monday and she's had friends over periodically. I'm not really sure what to do--if it is just her personality that makes her be overwhelmed, is it even fair to let her become overwhelmed? I've tried to give her a variety of experiences so far (we go to church, nursery, out shopping, to other people's houses), and we still do things she's uncomfortable with--I just try to let her sit on my lap if she cries. At this point, I'm just keeping on with the "adding to her life experiences" while trying to be in tune with how she's feeling. Any advice?
Here's some video of her playing:
Here's some video of her playing:



1 comment:
Maybe K. is destined for culinary greatness like her great grandma!
Post a Comment