Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Sunday, March 30, 2008

Not Bananas About Bananas

Since K. seems to still be hungry after eating her fruit and cereal for lunch, I decided to add in some additional fruit and thought, "Why not use real fruit?" Since we had bananas, and I don't have to cook them in order to feed them to her, I ground up part of a banana to give to her. She Did Not Like The Bananas. I tried alternating bites of banana with the cereal. She made the most extreme "yuck" faces and made gagging noises (which I think are just for show). I tried mixing in part banana with part fruit and cereal, then alternating with bites of just her normal fruit and cereal. That didn't work, as she always knew which the "tainted" bites were. I tried reducing the amount of banana per other stuff, but like the story of the princess and the pea, she could still tell. I'll give her a week and try it again.

No comments: