Since you, dear blog readers, probably don’t get to see K’s art gallery on a regular basis, I scanned some of her recent works.
Just in case you can’t tell exactly what you are looking at, I’ll give a brief synopsis. This picture is two artists (see their paint palettes?) and you can see they have completed several paintings that they have taped on the wall.
I think this one is pretty obvious.
A monster. They had to draw monsters at some point in school, and K. realized she hadn’t drawn one before, so she came home and practiced. There were actually several in this series.
This might be my favorite. It is a map of our neighborhood, and according to K, “It’s raining.” I guess we watch too much of the Weather Channel and are a bit too obsessed with the radar.
Not to be left out, here are some Os that N. drew. I’m not sure if she knows they’re all Os, or if she was writing a story.
N’s self portrait. You can see the head, arms and legs, two eyes, nose, mouth, cheeks, and chin.



No comments:
Post a Comment