Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Thursday, August 2, 2012

Bedroom Makeover

I recently finished decorating our master bedroom (it’s okay that I finally got around to it—we’ve only lived in this house for three years).  I got the duvet and curtains from Ikea, and repainted the room a grayish purple.DSC_1021
The pretty wall hangings are from The Container Store.  They were originally white, but I repainted them so they popped more.  I painted them the same the same color as the “A” I painted above the bed—which is the same color as my laundry room.  Why?  Well, it’s a nice color but mostly because it is something I didn’t have to purchase, and I’m thrifty like that.DSC_1023
DSC_1027DSC_1027 
Hey!  There's more new blog posts you probably haven't read.  Find them by clicking "Older Posts" which should be at the lower right-hand corner.  Look to the right --> and down under these words.

No comments: