Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Party Gal

N. had a small party for her first birthday.  I didn’t get a lot of pictures, as I mostly followed the baby around and hung out with our families and friends, but here are a couple.  I’ve always noticed that N. is more outgoing than the rest of us, but she did the cutest thing at her party.  Whenever a new guest would arrive and come into the living room, she would toddle or crawl over to them in greeting.  So cute!  She even noticed arrivals before I did.

And did I mention that she can walk?  I have a couple of videos I’m having difficulty posting, but she started a few weeks ago and now walks more than she crawls!

N. hung out with her little buddy C.DSC_0188.

“Hey, what do you say we bust out of here?”DSC_0190.

Opening gifts with the help of Daddy.  She was pretty focused.  Of course, we moved pretty quickly too.  Sorry the lighting is funny in this picture—her hair isn’t really that red; it’s mostly a dark blonde/light brown.DSC_0196.DSC_0201.Reading a card.DSC_0208.The sweet birthday girl.DSC_0210.

N: “Please.  This is my party.”DSC_0216.

“Oh, for me?  You shouldn’t have!  It’s too much!”

DSC_0219.

Appreciating the ribbon.DSC_0222.And appreciating Daddy.DSC_0230.

Happy Birthday sweet Little Miss!  You are such a blessing to our family and you are so loved!

No comments: