Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Saturday, April 10, 2010

Sister Stories

N. was playing in her crib, so I tossed K. in there to play with her—or at least to coexist.  I gave K. some books to read, a rotating supply, and it kept her happy while N. looked on.DSC_0446.Perhaps some day I’ll convince K. to read aloud to N, but I’ll take this for now.  (It is not important that K. can’t read yet—it’s the thought that counts).DSC_0424.The two sisters.  I remember that K. was sitting up at 5 months (actually, the first day she sat up for more than three seconds was on her five-month birthday), so I’ve been trying to prop N. upright more.  She did it for long enough to allow me to get her to smile and to take a picture, but I would not say she has mastered the skill yet.DSC_0430.A random picture of K.  Dad got a new lazar level which came with these crazy glasses, and K. modeled them for Dad.   DSC_0405“Whoa, did you see that last picture?  I think my big sister is crazy!”DSC_0435.

No comments: