Would you believe that this is the same girl I dragged out of church, literally kicking and screaming? My apologies, gentle reader, if you were someone who had to witness that. She seems to be happy most of the time, though, and doesn’t have an excess of moments with a loss of control. She didn’t sleep well last night, and I know that made a difference—we still heard her talking and singing at, like, 9:45 p.m.
The sweet sisters on a sweet Sunday. I appreciate K. humoring me, which is really what she does. She smiles for, like, a fraction of a moment and tolerates her sister’s nearness. When she’s had enough, she tries to hand the baby back to me. “Here. Sister.”
“What. If your mom had a camera in your face all. the. time. you would be annoyed too.” And bear with me as I learn to use my new camera and learn about things like lighting. I got it in the above picture; not so much in the one below. The flash-optional world is new to me, and I am clearly trying to figure it out as I go.
And an outtake of the two girls, just for fun.



No comments:
Post a Comment