Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Monday, June 27, 2011

VBS Week

Our church held a Vacation Bible School.  K, unfortunately, missed the age cutoff by a few weeks, so she was in the nursery with the younger kids while I volunteered.  I got to wander around and take pictures, which is so much fun.  I get to move from area to area and see the fun all of the kids are having.

The older kids in K’s group did a craft every day, and I happened to be in there for one of them.  K was focused on the task at hand.DSC_6337.DSC_6341.

And had help from one of the wonderful helpers that week.  My girls had some of the neatest helpers in there with them.DSC_6343.DSC_6346.

And in other, unrelated news, K. can reliably write her name.  I took a picture of it, but posting it here would defeat the purpose of calling her “K” throughout the blog.  You’ll just have to take my word for it.  So instead, I’ll leave you with a rare photo in which K. both smiles and looks at the camera:DSC_5985.

No comments: