Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Saturday, February 19, 2011

Spring Preview

“What is that hiding just around the corner?  Spring?_DSC3378

“I am suspicious.  I’ll believe it when I see it.”_DSC3395

With wisdom that our wonderful warm weather would wane, we took advantage of the sunshine and ran around outside for a few minutes before dinner.  And an aside?  N’s pants are homemade.

_DSC3387

K. was a super big sister and shared her sand table with N.  And I actually mean that—she actually invited N. over to play with her._DSC3398

N. was quite interested in the sand and the toys, and did not choose to eat handfuls of it as I feared she might._DSC3406_DSC3430

And the girls really loved it.  They come from parents who enjoy the outdoors, so it isn’t surprising.

And look what a beautiful young lady K. is becoming!

_DSC3418

And N. bravely ventured into the grass.  It was tentative at first, but I think she’ll get the hang of it.

_DSC3444_DSC3461.

Just a glimpse of warmer things to come!

_DSC3490

No comments: