Sorry for the lag in posting—there has been illness for our house. At this point, I’m the only one who got sick—I’m hoping that my obsessive hand-sanitizing and lack of baby snuggling pays off and the girls continue to stay well. I’ll be catching up with some photos and what not—probably mostly photos and less of the what not.Here are some moments after church, um, two Sundays ago. I made K’s skirt and wrote about making the skirt on my crafty blog.
N. is wearing a jumper that I made for her sister a while ago (when K. was N’s age). It’s a little bit big, as their ages and seasons don’t quite match, but N. didn’t complain.
Well, she complained about things, but not the jumper specifically.
The girls found one of the most fascinating toys yet—Dad’s wallet. They were both intrigued, and I’m sure this will continue into their teen years…and beyond.



No comments:
Post a Comment