A long post catching up with some random pictures that didn’t go elsewhere and didn’t get blogged when they were current. Sorry.
For our anniversary (7 years!), B. and I went out for a romantic dinner—well, it was a dinner at least. We went to Olive Garden (which we’re fans of anyway) and since I forgot to try to pawn the children off on a friend, we took them with us. I downloaded an episode of one of K’s current favorite shows onto my iPod (yes, we were *that* family) and we didn’t hear a peep out of her the entire time. In her defense, she had been to the doctor that morning and got a shot, so she didn’t feel great anyway. She was a trooper.…………
In other news, N. moved into her big-girl car seat (still rear-facing, of course). I wasn’t able to get one that matched K’s, so I went with one that was cute. As I had suspected, K. was a bit miffed at first that hers didn’t have polka-dots on it, but she seems to have moved on.…………
N. and Dad making faces at each other. Looking at her toes, perhaps she is destined to be a ballerina? Or maybe a rocker (with the ever-present tongue).
…………
I took the girls out keyboard shopping with me the other day. N. had fallen asleep in the car, so I tried to just lay her in the reclined stroller to stay asleep. That didn’t work, but she woke up happy. Unrestrained by the buckle, she stood up and grabbed the canopy in front of her for support. She stood almost the entire time and had a blast! (Don’t worry—my hands always hovered near her so she wouldn’t fall).…………
Sunday mornings are difficult for N. and her friends from nursery, as they’re usually napping during that time. Sometimes she’ll fall asleep but mostly resists it. On this particular Sunday, though, the zonked out in the swing. Sorry about her Rambo-style headband. It slumped down when she did.…………
And in closing, some pictures of the sweet K. Her head wound looks worse than it was—she and dad were wrestling and she scuffed it on the couch. It didn’t actually ever bleed, but scabbed anyway? I think it just makes her look tougher.
That is all.



No comments:
Post a Comment