Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Too-Cute Tuesday

On Monday night, I got a bee in my bonnet to make the girls some outfits—a romper for N., a sundress for K.—so I did. I won’t bother you with the details of construction (though I’ll eventually post it on my crafty blog), but I’ll stop blabbering and show you pictures of the girls. None of them are perfect, but all of them are wonderful:DSC_0444.I think I’m finally starting to see some resemblance. I don’t think they look wildly alike, but more related than I thought they would. Unrelated: K. picked out her bracelet, unprompted, and decided to wear it—and kept it on all day, even through playgroup.

I think the next one might be my favorite?DSC_0446. DSC_0453.This was hilarious when it happened—I’ve never seen K. be quite so affectionate!DSC_0451.K. and her dress. (Sorry it’s wrinkled—I should have photographed before it got that “lived in” look).DSC_0420.N. and her new friend Sophie (oh, that’s “S.”) DSC_0487.

No comments: