Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Friday, June 4, 2010

Pulling Up

Randomly today, while we were visiting some friends, N. grabbed a hold of a Bumbo seat and pulled herself up to stand.  I didn’t even realize this was on the horizon for her, but there she is.  When we got home, I, of course, grabbed our seat and put it temptingly close to her, and she obliged by pulling up again…and again…and again.

I’m pretty proud of her.  She’s also good at scooting, then sitting, then scooting.

“Guess what I’m about to do with the help of this blue seat?”100_4969

“Oof…here goes!”100_4972.“Pretty proud of myself!” 100_4975. 100_4997.P.S. This sweet girl is *seven* months old now!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

This is soooo cute! Wow, she WILL be a young walker.

Julie said...

Darling! what a cutie - we love all those dimples and thighs and calves.....