Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Sunday, December 20, 2009

As Fast As You Can

We were invited to a friend's house to decorate gingerbread houses. K. had a really fun time, and was so careful in placing the candy on her house. I didn't tell her that frosting and candy was edible, and she didn't ever ask to eat it, so we managed to have a non-sugar-overload morning. My friend captured this cute K. photo, and she has more photos of the event on her blog. And here K. is, focused on correct placement of candy:
We had such a good time, N. cooperated and napped while we were decorating, and I'm so appreciative to my friend C. for having us over. I'm not sure I would have let K. play with candy and frosting at my own house, but C. is a more brave mother than I.

No comments: