Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Monday, September 28, 2009

Teething Troubles and Fun Song

K. pretending to be happy despite teething unhappily:

She always comes over to me to look at the camera after I've taken her picture. Note: that's my big belly she's snuggled up next to in this photo.

K., with a face that describes how she's actually feeling at the moment:
Here K. is singing a song. Her tunes have started to become recognizable, though the words are often past her vocabulary (I mean, she doesn't really do sentences of more than 2-3 words--how can I expect her to sing entire phrases in a song?) So in the car on the way home, she was singing "This Old Man" and to make it easier, I suggested she just sing using the word "car." As she is whenever I pick up the camera, though, she gets distracted before she's done and comes over to see what is on the camera. Oh, well. Here is the car song:

No comments: