Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Thursday, April 23, 2009

Hunting and Gathering

We went to an easter egg hunt at church (we went last year, too, but she didn't do any hunting). This year she was able to carry her bucket around and collect eggs. She's not particularly agressive, and if another kid got in her way she'd just sort of stand there, but hopefully she'll learn to stand up for herself at some point. With friend L., who, when finished collecting eggs of her own, came over to help K. with hers. Too cute!
"Lookie what I have in my basket!"
"Come on, Dad, let's go eat* some of this!" *Note: no candy was actually consumed by the little one on this day, but she busted through several packages of fruit snacks. Oh, well. It's only once a year.

1 comment:

Xander said...

You did better than I did. I loaded Alex's eggs with cheerios and raisins. Then the cousins came with their eggs containing jelly beans and chocolate. And....let's just say it took 2 times through the wash with stain remover to get the jelly bean drool out of his easter sweater.