Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Saturday, July 12, 2008

First Birthday Party Photo Blitz

Here are several photos of K's First Birthday Party. We had a small party (small in number of guests--as you can see, not small in number of gifts!). I hope that you, gentle reader, are not sad if you were not invited. B. and I only invited our siblings and our parents. None of the sibs were able to make it, but K. celebrated with both sets of grandparents. We're really lucky to have such super grandparents who are able to be a part of K's life.
K. discovering the pile of gifts:
Opening gifts. She didn't quite dig into the wrapping paper as much as she will in a year or two. Once she got things opened, though, she was very interested in taking things out their boxes.

"Oooh, what a cute pair of jeans! I love the embroidery on the pocket.""These jammies will be great this fall, and they look so cozy!"
"Wowzers, look at this toy vacuum. I can't wait to use it!"K. got a new ride-on. She'll learn to drive it eventually, but really liked sitting on it and pushing the buttons.
She was intrigued by her new farm set and played with it for a while.
Her new doll telling her a secret...
...and K. telling everyone else what she saidHere is K. at her new table, sitting in a chair that her dad successfully assembled...on the second try.
J. and K.
Happy birthday, dear K.

No comments: