Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Monday, May 12, 2008

Assorted Fun

K. was having some fun this afternoon playing with her storage bins. She would take a small object, select a bin, and put it in. There didn't seem to be particular rhyme or reason to her sorting, but I'm just pleased that she is sorting--and that this phase of her learning involves putting toys into the bins, rather than taking them out. Oh, and an added bonus? She pulls herself up on the bins and stands in front of them. "Let's see...what shall I sort next?"
"What are you looking at?"
K. sorting, then some random playing:

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Is this how it starts? First random objects into bins, then scrunchies organized by color and chosen to match her pens to her socks? Closets arranged by hue and season? Oh my dear, is this how it started for you??

...Then again, I suppose it could be drugs. Nevermind. Organizing is fine. Look how well her mom turned out!

J. said...

For your information, I did go through a phase of playing with containers...perhaps I never grew out of that phase...